Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Some Weight Loss Tips for You!

Weight Loss Tips -

Weigh yourself daily, preferably first thing in the morning. You will weigh the least at this time which will encourage you and you will have the motivation to eat correctly if the weight is higher than you expected. By weighing each day you can keep a better handle on what causes you to gain weight and helps you cut back a little that day if you have gained some.

Make sure you’re drinking at least 1/2 your body weight in ounces per day of water. If you drink coffee, make sure you drink extra since coffee is a diuretic that will deplete the water in your body. One last thing to mention about water is to drink it 1/2 hour before a meal since water can dilute your meal and flush out the enzymes.

Stalled weight loss? You might want to try eating 4 small meals a day for a week instead of 3 to set your metabolism higher. You can also use 1 scoop IsaFruits, 1 scoop IsaPro, and 1 scoop IsaLean Shake for your daily shake to help your body reset it’s metabolism. (Let me know if you have any other questions about this topic.)

No comments:

My Weight Loss Story - How I did it and how I kept it off

I had tried to lose weight after my 3rd and 4th children and just couldn't seem to shake it no matter how much I exercised or "watched my portions". I always had this pouch in front and the more I exercised the bigger it seemed to get. Then a friend told me about a new technology that sounded too good to be true. We are all taught that if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. In this case I got some amazing results that some people still don't believe.

After using a 9 day program I was able to lose 11 pounds and almost 14"! I have kept that off for over a year now and lost several more pounds and kept that off too. My energy level increased and my mental clarity improved. This has been an incredible experience. I had an awesome coach who guided me every step of the way. Once I hit my goal weight I lost additional inches. I found it easy to stay on track and incorporate this as a life plan.

See How to Shed the Pounds Without the Rebound! Body cleansing (not colon cleansing) is the key...

See How to Shed the Pounds Without the Rebound!  Body cleansing (not colon cleansing) is the key...