Sunday, April 1, 2007

Why do people have so much trouble losing weight and keeping it off????

There's the question of the hour..... If diets worked we wouldn't be switching to another diet every other week. You think of the person that has lost 40-50 pounds. Do they look healthy to you? Usually their eyes look tired and their skin is baggy. And how many times do we see those same people just turn right around and put that weight right back on again? Makes you not want to lose weight to begin with.

Here's my theory and scientific knowledge of the process of how our bodies work. When toxins come into our bodies they attach themselves to our organs. Then the fat cells collect around the toxins to protect the organs. Have you ever heard of someone with a fatty liver? Where do most people carry their weight? They carry it around their mid-section where the organs are. So it makes sense that that is where the toxins and fat cells are. No amount of diet or exercise is going to get rid of those fat cells until the toxins are released. So how do you get those toxins to leave so that the fat cells will go too. I know it sounds strange but when we flood our bodies with nutrients (the proper kind, of course) the body can quit holding on to those toxins and release them along with the fat cells. I don't know exactly how it works - I just know it DOES work. The links over on the right give you my recommendation for the best way to get rid of the toxins in our bodies. The best part about getting rid of toxins is that the side effect is weight and inches loss! Now that's multitasking at it's best.

1 comment:

Tricia the MidOhio Midwife said...

Great info! Isn't that gross to think of all the toxin filled fat around our organs??! No wonder I feel sluggish.

My Weight Loss Story - How I did it and how I kept it off

I had tried to lose weight after my 3rd and 4th children and just couldn't seem to shake it no matter how much I exercised or "watched my portions". I always had this pouch in front and the more I exercised the bigger it seemed to get. Then a friend told me about a new technology that sounded too good to be true. We are all taught that if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. In this case I got some amazing results that some people still don't believe.

After using a 9 day program I was able to lose 11 pounds and almost 14"! I have kept that off for over a year now and lost several more pounds and kept that off too. My energy level increased and my mental clarity improved. This has been an incredible experience. I had an awesome coach who guided me every step of the way. Once I hit my goal weight I lost additional inches. I found it easy to stay on track and incorporate this as a life plan.

See How to Shed the Pounds Without the Rebound! Body cleansing (not colon cleansing) is the key...

See How to Shed the Pounds Without the Rebound!  Body cleansing (not colon cleansing) is the key...